No one can become perfect in just one day. Only Practice makes a man perfect. But now the phrase is changed; only perfect practice makes the difference. You must strive for progress and not perfection. Progress happens with more and more practice. You need a lot of practice to master something.
As medical or engineering aspirants, you must be preparing for the NEET and JEE competitive exams. Any preparation is incomplete until it is well supported with good practice and assessment. For exams like JEE Mains/Advanced, BITSAT, NEET, etc., practice is the key factor. And one of the best ways to practice for such competitive exams is to solve as many sample papers and previous year’s papers as possible. Practicing sample papers and previous year’s papers makes you aware of the type of questions asked from different topics in the exam. Also, it helps you to make an assessment of your weak areas where you are needed to work on.
Mastering in NEET/JEE takes years (minimum 2 years) of effort and determination. In this process, you may feel demotivated at times. To beat this and to keep yourself moving, read our blog – 5 Reasons Why You Feel Demotivated to Study and How to Overcome It.
The power of practice can do wonders. If you want to stay motivated read this article and get inspired by 20 chosen good inspirational quotes on the power of practice. Let these great words of motivation sink into your mind and inspire you.
- Through practice, gently and gradually we can collect ourselves and learn how to be more fully with what we do. – Jack Kornfield
2. Everything we do is practice for something greater than where we currently are. Practice only makes for improvement. – Les Brown
4. The more you practice the better you’ll be, the harder you train the great in you they’ll see. – Alcurtis Turner
You May Also Like To Read: Inspiring Stories of Successful People. Know how they risen from failure to fabulous!
5. If you don’t practice, you don’t deserve to win. – Andre Agassi
6. Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice. – Anton Chekhov
7. The goal of practice is always to keep our beginner’s mind. – Jack Kornfield
8. I’m a strong believer that you practice like you play, little things make big things happen. – Tony Dorsett
9. Best practices are those practices that generally produce the best results or minimize risk. – Chad White
10. When you get to practice against the best, it brings the best out of you. – Marshawn Lynch
11. Practice what you know, and it will help to make clear what now you do not know. – Rembrandt
12. Practice puts brains in your muscles. – Sam Snead
13. Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous patience. -Hyman Rickover
14. Practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired. – Martha Graham
15. Practice makes comfort. Expand your experiences regularly so every stretch won’t feel like your first. – Gina Greenlee
16. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practice every day.
17. When you are not practicing, someone else is getting better.
18. Practise like you’ve never won. Perform like you’ve never lost.
19. Sweat more in practice, bleed less in war. – Spartan Warrior Credo
20. When you practice, you get better. It’s very simple.
Practicing keeps you focused on what you want to do. It is a never-ending refining process. If you are persistent in practice, you will get it. And if you are consistent in practice, you will keep it.
Also, read our blog 5 lessons to get inspiration from the great APJ Abdul Kalam and know-how a genius like him kept himself grounded and humble with sheer determination that brought remarkable changes in the face of Indian Science.
Helping aspirants in achieving their goals from the past 40 years, MTG is the hope and choice of million NEET and JEE aspirants. mtgbooks.