Joint Entrance Examination – JEE 2024 exam is an essential exam for aspiring engineering students across the country and aspirants eagerly have been waiting for the admit cards to be released as it is the entry ticket to the examination hall and validates your JEE exam eligibility to appear for the prestigious exam. JEE Admit card is the mandatory requirement for both JEE Main and JEE Advanced for all sessions to get entry into the exam hall. It is also important at the time of counselling, so you must keep your admit card safe.
JEE Main Admit Card 2024 Important Information
|JEE Main Issuing authority
|National Testing Agency
|JEE Main admit card 2024 download link
|Credentials required to download JEE Main 2024 Admit Card
|JEE Main application number and date of birth
|Roll Number, Application Number, Name of Candidate, Father's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, State of Eligibility, Person with disability, course name, Question paper medium, Paper for which appearing, Date of exam, Reporting timing of Exam, Gate closing time, Timing of the test, Photograph of Candidate, Venue of test, Signature of Candidate, Candidate's parent signature
|JEE Main 2024 exam centre list
|400 cities in India and 24 cities abroad
|Document required at test centre
|JEE Main admit card and a valid original photo ID
|JEE Main 2024 helpline
|8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953 and 8882356803 and write at JEE (Main) Query Redressal System (QRS).
Email ID: email@example.com
|Suitable browsers to download your Admit card
|Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2024 Important Information
|Either of the 7 zonal IITs (Madras, Delhi, Bombay, Kharagpur, Guwahati, Kanpur, Roorkee)
|Credentials required to download
|JEE Advanced 2024 registration number, Date of birth, Mobile Number
|JEE advanced roll no, zone, centre code, Name, Parents name, Date of birth, Gender, Category, Person with disability, JEE Main application no, Address of examination centre, candidates signature, Photograph, Paper 1 timing, paper 2 timing
|Exam centre list
|over 200+ centres
|Document required at Test centre
|JEE Advanced admit card along with a valid address proof
|JEE Advanced 2024 helpline
|Suitable browsers to download your Admit card
|Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
How to download JEE 2024 admit cards?
Candidates who are eligible and have successfully registered for their JEE exam will be able to download their admit cards for all the sessions from the official website by following the below steps.
How to Download JEE Main 2024 Admit Card
Following is the procedure to download the JEE Main admit card for both JEE Main Session 1 and Session 2
- Visit the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the JEE Admit card link
- Enter the login credentials
- JEE Main admit card will appear
- Take the print of admit card
How to Download IIT JEE Advanced 2024 Admit Card
Candidates can refer to the following steps to download the admit card for JEE Advanced.
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Advanced – jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the link for Admit Card.
- You will be directed to JEE Advanced 2024 candidate portal.
- Login by entering your registration number, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Admit card for JEE Advanced 2024 exam will come on screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for further use.
JEE Admit Card will contain the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- JEE 2024 roll number
- JEE application number
- Date and time of the examination
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Category/ Sub-category
- State of eligibility
- Candidate signature
- Question paper medium (Language)
- Test centre no.
- Test centre name
- Address of the exam centre
- Date of examination
- Reporting time at the centre
- Gate closing time of the centre
- Exam day instructions and guidelines
JEE Exam 2024 Exam Day Guidelines
Remember before giving your JEE Main or JEE advanced exams what are the things that are allowed in exams and what are not allowed
Items Allowed in JEE Exam Centre
Following are the items to be carried to the exam centre along with the admit card.
- Any original authorized photo IDs such as PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card (with the photograph), Aadhaar enrolment number/Ration card.
- A printed copy of the self-declaration undertaking.
- Transparent bottle of sanitiser.
- Ballpoint pen with a transparent body.
- A passport-size photograph, the same as submitted in the application.
- Transparent water bottle.
- For BArch paper, candidates have to bring their own geometry set, colour pencils, erasers and pencils
- For diabetic candidates, there are special provisions under which they can bring fruits, sugar tablets along with transparent water bottle. However, no packaged food is allowed.
Items Not-Allowed in JEE Exam Centre
Following are the prohibited items to avoid carrying in the exam centre along with the admit card.
- Handbag or purse.
- Any kind of paper or printed material.
- Eatables and water (loose or packed).
- Electronic items and instruments such as mobile phones, earphones, microphones, pager, and calculator.
- Any type of watch including electronic watches with a calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Center well on time i.e., 02 hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should take their seats shortly when the Examination Hall doors open. If candidates do not arrive on time for whatever reason, such as a traffic congestion or a train/bus delay, they are likely to miss some of the key instructions that will be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls. The NTA will not be held liable for any delays.
- For access to the test room/hall, the applicant has to present the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA website on demand. The on-duty Test Centre Staff is authorised to check applicants’ identities and may take actions to verify and validate the identification credentials. Candidates are asked to provide their complete cooperation. The Centre Superintendent will not allow candidates who do not have valid Admit Cards and authorized Photo IDs to sit the test under any circumstances.
- Each candidate will be assigned a seat with their Roll Number. Candidates should only find and sit in their assigned seats. If a candidate attempts to alter his/her seat and does not sit in the seat given to him/her, his/her nomination may be cancelled. In this case, no appeal would be considered.
- The candidate must confirm that the Question Paper provided on the computer corresponds to the topic chosen on the Admit Card. If the subject of the Question Paper differs from his/her chosen subject, this should be brought to the attention of the Invigilator immediately.
- During the test, applicants may approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for technical help, first aid emergencies, or any other information. Candidates with queries or worries about the Computer Based Test may contact the Helpline Numbers listed on the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) website.
- If a candidate appears in more than one shift/date by providing false information, his candidature will be annulled and his result will not be published.
- Those who are unable to present on the appointed day of the exam for whatever reason will not be given a re-test under any circumstances.
As the JEE 2024 exam approaches, the anticipation and nervousness among students reach their peak. This is the time when your hard work will pay off, so, don’t be nervous and stay confident. Go through the JEE 2024 syllabus thoroughly and strive to put your best foot forward and conquer this challenge like a champion.
Frequently Asked Questions on JEE Admit Cards
- What documents do I need to carry apart from the JEE admit card?
Along with admit card you need to carry a self-Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in, an original valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN Card, or Passport) for verification purposes, one passport-size photograph (same as the application form), and PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- What should I do if I find an error or discrepancy on my JEE admit card?
If you notice any error or discrepancy on your admit card, it is crucial to contact the conducting authority immediately. They will provide guidance on the necessary steps to rectify the issue. It is advisable to resolve any discrepancies well in advance to avoid complications on the exam day.
- Is the JEE admit card mandatory to appear for the exam?
Yes, the JEE admit card is a mandatory document that you must carry to the exam centre. Without valid admit card, you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Make sure to download and print multiple copies of the admit card for future reference.
- Can I appear for the JEE exam multiple times?
Yes, you can appear for the JEE Main exam multiple times. However, the JEE Advanced exam can be attempted a maximum of two times in consecutive years. The best score among the attempts is considered for ranking purposes.