With the release of JEE Main Exam dates for the first session of January 2024, students are all set to crack the exam. The exam has been scheduled on 24 January – 1 February 2024 (Session 1, all shifts) and 1 – 15 April 2024 (Session 2, all shifts). Registrations for JEE Main 2024 Session 1 & 2 have started from 1 November and will end on 30 November. Detailed notifications regarding registration, eligibility, admit cards, and results can be fetched through the official website of NTA.
Cracking JEE Main is a dream of every student who belongs to the Science stream. If you are planning to crack the same then you should dedicate most of the time to preparing. Do you have any idea how important this preparation is to your future? This preparation will be one of the most rewarding things for your career and the days to come. Having strong basics in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry can really open up a lot of avenues for you in the future.
Practice from – JEE Main Sample Papers 2024 With Answers: FREE PDF Download
How to Crack JEE Mains With 10 Quick Ways
To help you crack this most challenging examination, we have listed a few JEE Main exam tips below which will help you to prepare best for the upcoming JEE Main Exam:
- Don’t panic! This will only make you nervous and create an environment to make silly mistakes.
- Once you get the question paper and answer sheet, fill in all the relevant and mandatory information with a cool head. Do not overwrite at any point.
- The duration of the JEE exam is three hours for three subjects; so ideally allot one hour to each subject.
- Give first one hour to the subject which is your strength. Do not get stuck at any question for more than a minute. Distribute the next two hours accordingly.
- If you are equally strong in all the subjects then, its better you take chemistry in the first hour; it has less numerical questions as compared to physics and mathematics.
- Cover all the conceptual questions first and fill the answers in the OMR sheet carefully if you choose the offline mode. The same thing applies to the online mode exams. You may practice the JEE online test series to ensure time management and precision.
- You can use estimation method where long calculations are involved.
- While marking the answers in the OMR sheet thoroughly check you have marked the correct answer at correct number.
- Negative marking is involved, hence, say no to wild guesses. You can make intelligent guess like using elimination method, 50-50 methods, etc.
- Calculus in Maths, Kinematics in Physics and Organic chemistry in Chemistry are the key areas. Revise them well. We recommend MTG JEE Main Revision cum Crash Course.
Whatever you do, do not pass on JEE Main Previous Years’ Questions practice, it is genuinely the best source to get real-time practice. Get MTG JEE Main 22 Years’ Chapterwise Topicwise solutions now, or better yet if you’re targeting both JEE Main and JEE Advanced both then get yourself MTG 45+22 Chapterwise Topicwise Previous Years’ Questions.