First of all, MTG would like to congratulate all the students who qualified for NSO Level 1 exam and moved onto the NSO Level 2 exam. Now, it’s finally time to prepare effectively for NSO Level 2 Olympiad exam without wasting any time. Each year millions of students from over 100 countries participate in the world’s biggest and most famous Olympiads – SOF, Science Olympiad Foundation. SOF is known to be the oldest Olympiad conducting body which updates and upgrades with each passing year with new and required educational trends.
Although, the syllabus for NSO and Eligibility criteria for Level 1 and NSO Level 2 is same but the Level 2 exam is a bit trickier and complicated than Level 1. Therefore, students need to level up their preparation strategy as well.
The process of getting ready for SOF Olympiads is thought to be laborious, and most parents fear that getting ready for SOF Level 2 Olympiads will need an excessive amount of time and resources. Actually, this extra time and effort are unnecessary! Contrarily, SOF Olympiads are held to free kids from the oppression of a rigid educational system. The goal of SOF Olympiads is to highlight children’s aptitude, which doesn’t require any additional work; only a proper and effective approach is required.
The level 2 of National Science Olympiad is organized for students of classes 3 to12. This exam is conducted at designated centres decided by the Science Olympiad Foundation. The syllabus of NSO level 2 is same as NSO level 1 Olympiad, so students need not to neglect the level 1 study material.
Many intelligent students could not secure good rank in NSO level 2, the reason is they lack the skills to attempt the paper. NSO level 2 is based on multiple concept application and multiple domains of intelligence, it is advisable to get enriched study material from some good publishers. As MTG publications is the official content partner for SOF, it will be the best to use their study materials.
NSO Level 2 Syllabus (class 1 to 12)
(The syllabus for the level 2 olympiads is same as the level 1 olympiads except for the logical reasoning section.)
MTG offers Level 2 NSO Previous Years’ Papers, NSO Olympiad Skill Development System (OSDS), NSO Olympiad Online Classes, NSO All-India Online Mock Test Series to prepare your kid excellently for NSO level 2 exam.
Olympiad Skills Development System (OSDS) is one of the best products of MTG for NSO level 2 Olympiad that helps in developing the exam taking skills among the students. OSDS is a downloadable test series of 5 papers and OMR sheet similar to the actual Olympiad and can be downloaded easily on MTG website.
How to Prepare for NSO Level 2
Here are some easy preparation strategies that one must follow to achieve a desired rank in SOF Olympiad NSO level 2 exam –
1. Familiarize yourself with the syllabus and exam pattern: The NSO exam has a different format compared to regular school exams. It is important to know the exam format for your specific class. You can find this information on the Science Olympiad Foundation’s official website.
2. Identify your weak areas: Figure out which topics you struggle with and focus on improving them. Take note of any questions you couldn’t answer and discuss them with your teachers to clear any doubts.
3. Practice with previous years’ papers: Solving past exam papers will give you an idea of the types of questions asked and help you familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and time limit. You can refer to MTG as we are the authentic academic partner of SOF and authorized to have authentic SOOF previous years’ papers.
4. Take mock tests: Test your knowledge and track your progress by taking mock tests. It will give a fair idea about the pattern of exam, time limit and the type of questions asked MTG’s NSO Level 2 All-India Online Mock Test Series and OSDS are a good resource for this.
5. Seek guidance from an Olympiad expert: Find someone who has expertise in Olympiad exams and can mentor you for the Level 2 exam. MTG Olympiad Online Classes are recommended for this purpose.
6. Minimize distractions: Avoid using social media while studying for the NSO exam as it can take away your focus and time. Turn off electronic devices during your study time and only use them during breaks.
Recommended: Advanced Guide for SOF Level 2 Olympiads Preparation
Remember, success in the NSO Level 2 exam requires effort and preparation. To succeed in your National Science Olympiad (NSO) Level 2 exam, you must be determination. All The Best!